Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.siasstudio.com Website (“Service”, “Website”) operated by Sias Studio (“me”, “I”, or “my”).
These terms and conditions govern your use of this Website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By using this Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
1. HOW THIS AGREEMENT WORKS
- Eligibility: you may only use the Services if you are over 13 years old. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Sias Studio.
- Availability: Pages describing the services are accessible worldwide but this does not mean all services or service features are available in your country. Services are not available in all languages.
- Modification: I may modify, update, or discontinue the services, (including any of their portions or features) at any time without liability to you or anyone else. However, I will make reasonable effort to notify you before we make the change. I will also allow you a reasonable time to download your content.
2. USE OF SERVICE
Sias Studio provides a creative shop where Users can buy design items, such templates and other digital assets (“Assets”) and socialize around the content (e.g. make comments, rating and participate in discussions).
- License terms: your use of any Assets is subject to the applicable License. The Sias Studio licenses apply to your use of any Assets purchased directly from www.siasstudio.com. Subject to your compliance with these terms and the law, you may access and use the services.
- Sias Studio Intellectual Property: unless otherwise stated, Sias Studio and/or its licensors remain the sole owner of all right, title, and interest in the services and Assets. I reserve all rights not granted under these terms.
3. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You are responsible for all activity that occurs via your account. Please notify Sias Studio immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. You may not share your account information (except with an authorized account administrator) or use another person’s account. Your account administrator may use your account information to manage your use and access to the services.
Sias Studio reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of these Terms and the applicable License Agreement, which it may update from time to time.
Sias Studio will not be liable for any liability, damage, cost, loss or expense caused by or in connection with any unauthorized use of your account.
4. USER CONDUCT
- Responsible Use: my communities often consist of users who expect a certain degree of courtesy and professionalism. You must use the Services responsibly. In particular, the user must:
- store all passwords and usernames securely;
- notify Sias Studio of any unauthorized use or security breach.
- Misuse: you must not misuse the Services, Assets, or content that Sias Studio provide to you. For example, you must not:
- copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify, stream the Service, Assets, or content of the Website;
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- resell, rent or sublicense the Services, Assets or content of the Website;
- share login details or account access with clients or team members;
- enable or allow others to use the Service, Assets, or content using your account information;
- access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interface I provided or authorized;
- use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Sias Studio’s express written consent;
- use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Sias Studio’s express written consent.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT
- Taxes and third-party Fees: you must pay any applicable taxes, and any applicable third-party fee (including, for example telephone toll charges, mobile carrier fees, data plan charges, credit card fees, foreign exchange fees, foreign transaction fees). I am not responsible for these fees.
- Billing: the user authorizes Sias Studio to proceed with billing with the information obtained.
6. INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGAITONS
You will indemnify me from any claim, demand, loss, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your content, your use of the Services or Assets, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
7. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
This Website is provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sias Studio makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sias Studio does not warrant that:
- the Services or Assets will meet your requirements or will be constantly available, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or Assets will be effective, accurate, or reliable;
- the quality of the Services or Software will meet your expectations;
- any errors or defects in the Services or Software will be corrected;
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
I specifically disclaim any liability for any actions resulting from your use of any Services or Assets. You may use and access the Services or Assets at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use and access of any Service or Assets.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Sias Studio will not be liable to the user or anyone else (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Sias Studio has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- The limitations and exclusions in this Section 8 apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Termination by you: you may stop using the Services at any time. Termination of your account does not relieve you of any obligation to pay any outstanding fees.
- Termination by me: I may, at any time and with immediate effect, terminate your right to use and access the Services or Assets, by simple written communication via email, if you have violated one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan, Italy.
Please contact me by email email@example.com with any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or regarding the services or billing matters.
Sias Studio may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Italian version: by virtue of the application of Italian law, in the event of any interpretative conflict between the Italian and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Italian version will prevail.
- Entire Agreement: these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and me regarding your use of the Services and Assets and supersede any prior agreements between you and me relating to the Services and Assets.
- Non-Assignment: you may not assign or otherwise transfer these Terms or your rights and obligations under these terms, in whole or in part, without our written consent and any such attempt will be void. I may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal my rights and/or obligations under these terms to a third party without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- Severability: if a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
14. REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORISATIONS
Sias Studio® is a registered trademark. Sias Studio is registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Trieste – No. REA TS 137930. – VAT number 01799600935.
15. SIAS STUDIO’S DETAILS
The full name of Sias Studio is Sias Studio of Sias Marisa.
Sias Studio is registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Trieste – No. REA TS 137930.
Sias Studio has its registered office in Androna Campo Marzio, 2 – 34123 Trieste, Italy.
Last updated 24 November 2020